RE: Slugger pic

Nope, able to drive for the last two weeks- actually he can go back to
work now! (limits are set, he is out of here! )

So what did he do on his way home from the doctor today... yep, you got
it, brought home a load of rocks for his train stream..... E-Gad!... he
will never learn. I seen some boulders on that truck that will put him
right back on the surgery table. God only knows how we are going to move

Oh, sorry, thought Chris was the person who did the remodeling....

Who really needs a cheat sheet for the names of animals, boyfriends, DH,
EX-DH, wifes, kids, grandkids and assorted....that are related to this