Re: Slugger pic

Well, Rich, I am absolutely NO authority about digi cams...only had
mine for a year; have been dealing with online images for several
years, tho.

http://www.dpreview.com  has been recommended on another list by a
professional photographer as the best place for digi camera
reviews...may be of some help in your search there.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis