Re: Back to my garden....

Donna,
What I gave you last night was from memory.  I looked around my garden this
morning (haven't been to the CES gardens yet)  Here's a more accurate list
of what's blooming here:

Heliopsis Summer Sun  and H. Loraine Sunshine
Balloon Flowers
Four O'Clocks
Agastache (Anise Hyssop) -many varieties available
Galtonia (Summer Hyacinth)
Several Clematis
Several Hardy geraniums - Rozanne a good one
Malva Zebrina
Pelargoniums
Rose of Sharon - I have Diane(white) and a Blue one
Corydalis (fumewort)
3 Alliums- flavum, pulchellum, and pulchellum 'Album'
Daylilies
Hostas
Filipendula 'Kayome' - a dwarf, (the full size were finished blooming some
time ago)
Lamium maculatum-Spotted deadnettle - bloom on and off throughout season
Gaillardia
Veronicas - May Night and Blue Bouquet
Tradescantia Sweet Kate - Spiderwort - reblooming
Astilbe chinensis - these bloom later than other Astilbes
Hibiscus moscheutos - hardy Dinner Plate Hibs - I have Kopper King
several Phlox paniculatas
Purple Coneflowers
Rudbeckias
Coreopsis 'Moonbeam', C. rosea, - C tripteris(very tall) will be blooming
soon)
Liliums - lancifolium, orienpets, orientals
Tricyrtis 'Tojen' - other toadlilies will bloom later
Artemisia lactiflora 'Guizhou' (Bluestone Perennials)
Hydrangeas
Indigofera kirilowii
Astrantia major - Masterworts
Silene Clifford Moor and S. uniflora (a grndcvr) are finishing, but if cut
back earlier may have provided rebloom now
Actea/Cimicifuga - 3 varieties, the species blooming now, Hillside just
getting ready to bllom, Compton, tagging behind.
Some annuals/tender perennials I have that you ought to consider for fill,
fast size, color, not just for bloom , but in some cases leaves:
Coleus
Impatiens
Persian Shield
African Daisy (Osteospermum)
Real Plumbago
Purple Fountain Grass
Purple Majesty Millet
Cordyline
Tuberous begonias
Sweet Potato vines
Diascias and Million Bells, Petunias
Canna
Foxtail Fern
Nicotiana 'Sensation' - Flowering Tobacco
Cleome, Cosmos
Pelargoniums

Many of these tender plants can be easily overwintered as cuttings for a lot
more plants next year and not take up much space as cuttings rather than as
whole plants.
Some of these items, both the hardies and tenders, I may be able to send
you, let me know if any appeal to you and I'll see what I can do.

Kitty