Re: Airways have been so quiet

Today is the birthday of one of my granddaughters; she is nine.  My  other
granddaughter and I took her a cake, ice cream and presents.  I  visited with my
son while they swam.  How's that for exciting.  And as  to our "cold" front
-- the temp dropped from 97 yesterday to mid-80's  today.  Obviously it's been
pretty calm around here. :-)
zone 7
West TN