gardening forum

A new gardening forum was just started by Santa Rosa Gardens.  If anyone is
interested, go to:

and scroll down to link.

There's not much going on there right now, but it could be promising.  I'm
not trying to take people from CHAT (like you could even get anyone to even
think of leaving!) but thought you might also be interested in something
like this.

[MG list readers: CHAT is another list I'M on]