RE: Back to my garden....

LOL! Kitty- you had me roaring cause I know you are saying this with a
straight face.

I figure I will be planting the day before they come in the train
area... he has so much to do it is not funny. We area still yapping
about the stream. A picture is worth a thousand words.. so...

http://simplymyworld.com/workingonthetrain.jpg

that was late last week- some progress has been made, but not much, and
we are leaving for a couple of weeks soon. After you all get off the
floor from laughing so hard, we have pulled stuff like this off before.
Two weeks of real work on it and the hardscapes could be done enough...
but that stream has to go! Either curved or something... The bottom of
the picture is where the large pond is....

Donna