From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 6:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Lots of Uses for Bounce

I got the following from a friend and thought I would pass it along to
list.  I don't know if you really can use Bounce for all these things,
it's certainly an easy solution to mosquitoes and yellow jackets. zem
* * *
 My mail carrier told me that the US Postal service sent out a  message
all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform  pockets
to keep
yellow jackets away...Use them all the time when  playing baseball and
I use it when I am working outside. It  really works; yellow jackets
veer around you.

And all this time you've just been putting Bounce in the  dryer!

It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.

It  also repels mice. Spread them around foundation areas, or in
cars  that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.

It  takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened

Repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop  when
during mosquito season.

Eliminates static electricity  from your television (or computer)

Since Bounce is designed to  help eliminate static cling, wipe your
television screen with a used sheet  of Bounce to keep dust from

Dissolve soap scum from  shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.

Freshen the air in your home.  Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a
drawer or hang in the  closet.

Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.

Prevent thread from  tangling. Run a threaded needle through sheet of
before beginning to  sew.

Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside
luggage before storing.

Freshen the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the  front

Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in  a pan, fill
water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The  anti-static agent
weakens the bond between the food.

Eliminate  odors in wastebaskets.  Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom
the  wastebasket.

Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce  will
attract all the loose hairs.

Eliminate static  electricity from Venetian blinds.  Wipe the blinds
with a
sheet of Bounce  to prevent dust from resettling.

Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand  papering.  A used sheet of Bounce
collect sawdust like a tack  cloth.

Eliminate odors in dirty laundry.  Place an individual sheet of  Bounce
the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.

Deodorize shoes or  sneakers.  Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or
sneakers  overnight.

Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the  bees away.

Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before  folding and
them. Keeps them smelling fresh.

And now  that you know, print and keep on file or pass it around!