RE: Daylilies

I moved the daylilies by my deck- so the tags I found are:

Niarobi Night
Rose Splendor
Wilson Spider
Georgia Harve

These were qtr cut pavers written on with a paint pen buried in dirt for
the last 5 years... Some letters are a tad hard to read- but it is a
start! And who knows if they are the real names, but I would think so.
The daylily farm I bought them from take their daylilies very serious.

Donna

> So who did you find Donna?
>
> I just moved a bunch around yesterday and planted my new ones.  I
still
> have other plants in pots to go in the garden.  Perennially behind!
:<)