Re: Brugmansia

Glad to find this, Zem as I was wondering if this was all in my
mind:-)  Also glad to find there is someone else who doesn't get
around to pruning when it should be done; don't feel so much like the
old Lone Ranger:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis