Re: Update?

>>a district attorney, who was attacked while jogging recently.  I just
want to know how
she is doing.

Thanks for remembering, Kitty & Jesse.
My friend Jane is out of the hospital now, and wounds are healing well.
Emotionally it has understandably taken a toll, but we're working on that,
too.  She still has a long recovery period, and they've done a lot of
reconstructive surgery.  She's a fighter - lots of spirit.

They haven't caught the guy yet, but a sketch appeared in the paper last
week.  Seems it might be a nutcase rather than a vindictive former client,
but who knows at this point.

I cut and pasted responses from our Chat family into a note to let her know
that people all over the US were sending energy her way.  She was quite
touched.  As I was.
Thanks again, family.
Mardi