Re: THANKS!

In a message dated 7/30/04 7:51:36 AM, Dakota@hisword.com writes:

<< My husband's been after me for years about drinking
enough water, so I'm finally going to make a real effort to do it. >>

Water is essential for most body functions.  If you ever have a kidney stone
you will be certain to want to take in as much as possible.  I have a bottle
of water in my purse regardless of where I go.
    A bump in the road often promotes an about face from old habits that
creep in over years.
    Ceres