Re: salvia companions

In a message dated 7/1/05 11:30:39 AM, sundrops@earthlink.net writes:

<< Agastache >>

Barb, this is another plant I love for the bloom but also for the smell.  I
have peach/pink 'Summer Breeze' from last yr.  It is not hardy but must have
come back from dropped seed as it is a zone 7 plant.  I am trying 'Jush Peachy'
this year & it is just about in bloom.  It is described  in Singing Springs
catalog as 'more orange & deeper pink in its coloring' than Summer Breeze.