RE: Florida hot/SC hot

Same here Jim. Too hot to do much at all. I did mow the back yard tonight
as I could no longer stand it. I was afraid I might lose a dog in that
jungle. LOL!
With all the rain we've had I haven't been able to mow at all, so I FORCED
myself. Thought I was going to pass out. But it looks a lot better. My
dear, wonderful neighbor came over and told me he'd get the front in the
morning with his riding mower. God bless good neighbors. I need to bake the
man some cookies or something.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC