Re: Re: J. Iris

Thanks, Cathy. I don't currently have any Japanese iris, but I sure do want some. :-)
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: J. Iris

I do have a few, but no particular favorites (unfortunately, I plant
things, lose the tags, and forget what is where - an awful thing for
a dedicated gardener to admit!). Do have a grower I like: Ensata
Gardens - never received a bad plant. They also do gorgeous stained
glass.   www.ensata.com

Cathy, west central IL, z5b