Re: July 4

You can say that again! Not as hot here as it has been, but the
drought continues. Even my shade garden, which retains moisture for a
long time, is in trouble. When the long established shrubs (a native
hydrangea and an azalea) started wilting, I knew I was in trouble. So
strung hoses together and dragged them out there. Why is it that the
grassy weeds continue to flourish??? Saw two fawns this morning -
more deer to combat ... arghhhh!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b