RE: Gourd

You and me both need to get out of the heat and sun... we are just not
conditioned like Pam is.

You guys need to join the first annual summer virtual road rally. It stared
on July 1st and so far I have been thru Florida, Georgia, and currently in
North Carolina... lasts a month, doubt I will be able to make the whole
journey... but it IS a blast! They are attempting to fill my e-box- over
1500 messages already.

If anyone is so inclined to read about our trip in the condensed daily
written reports... I will email you the link privately, can't have it in our
archives... sorry.

Donna
Who has definitely been in the sun too long!