RE: Busy day

Batten down the hatches Jim.  I hope you and Ms. Fatma (and all the other
Floridians) will be OK. I think all we're supposed to get is more rain,
thank goodness. I'm hoping to get the lawn mowed early tomorrow morning
before it comes. If you need any supplies shipped to you after this give me
a holler!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC