Re: I'm exhausted

Andrea, Thank goodness you were there when it happened. No location is
completely safe. My sister's dog (a Lab mix) was allergic to bee stings
and kept medication on hand. But what if they had been at work when it

My cat Mick apparently (my vet doesn't agree with the clinic's
diagnosis) got bitten by a tick that gave him some sort of blood problem
that almost killed him. He gave no indication of a problem until one
Sunday as he walked toward me, he keeled over. I rushed him to the
clinic barely in time; they thought he was a goner. Required a complete
blood tranfusion at about $300. Total ended up at nearly $800, but he's
fine now. What if this had happened on a weekday while I was at work?

I'm so glad Gracie will be ok. You're right, you have to take
precautions as long as you know you have that kind of wildlife
possibility. That sort of clean up comes before you do anything else.
People say my cats should be indoors, they'd be safer. But I think they
have a richer life being indoor/outdoor and I get them all the possible
safeguards I can.

neIN, Zone5