Re: I'm exhausted

Thanks Kitty and Zem. I just went outside (before the shower) and beat the
bushes. Moved some pots around for less "cranny" space and moved some
things from the back of the house. I've still got to do more. If I had been
at work she probably would have died. I don't know, maybe I'm being
dramatic. But who knows? I'm so thankful I was here.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC