To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New picture--succulent

Lovely, Jim. You sure do grow some nifty things.

BTW, Pam has always talked about her huge Mirabilis , 4:00, which we
grow as annuals up here. I was at a friend's house yesterday and his
were huge and all in bloom already (mine are about 5 inches high so
far). But his have been in for several years, up against a sunny brick
wall, so the microclimate is good enough to keep them as a perennial. I
may have to try them in a different spot and see if I too have a zone 8
spot to grow them.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5

I just got an ID on a succulent, so I posted a new picture of it's
bloom. Kind of cool.

http://hort.net/+YTS

Island Jim
Southwest Florida