Re: I'm exhausted, now hot in TX

It's over 100 again today- no breeze and tons of
humidity! Eek!  Last evening is rained a bit- we went
out into the cul-de-sac and played in the rain.  The
kids thought it was hysterical.  At first they were
all worried they were getting wet, until they realized
that I was wet too and it was nice!  The kids have
been fabulous!  The 3 year old is a  pistol- she
thinks she can outwit me- it's kind of funny (but I
know better than to laugh).  They have slept all night
since I got here and they have eaten at meals (things
they don't do for their parents).  Amazing what
settling kids in a hour before you want them in bed,
and saying "no" to all requests for candy, gum,
cookies, potato chips, etc will do for their
appetites.  yes- a treat now and then is fine- but
these kids seemed to have had a regular diet of junk.
They've been pretty good about my rules though- so
can't complain.  And they are just so darned excited
to show me and tell me about everything!

Theresa

http://mail.yahoo.com