Re: I'm exhausted

Well Texas is not a whole lot cooler, just a tad less humid, unless of
course you're in Houston.  Poor Noreen, I don't know how she breathes
down there.  I was only in Houston one time, many years ago, in late
October and I thought I was gonna die.  Unbearable humidity.  Now West
Texas is real dry.  105 didn't really feel hot in Midland.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX