RE: Chris's restaurant

I think you should follow your dream Chris....you are young enough to do it!

Anyways, listen to Theresa.... you have to be unique to make it. Many times
on this list I have talked about a special nursery in my neck of the woods.
He has a customer appreciation event, I am going to send you the info off
list (not that I care if any of you read it, but this is public archives).
You should go- it will inspire you as well as give you some ideas. He puts
on a heck of an event- with appropriate seating, food, plants that attract
your attention as you eat, and even the walking around with a glass of wine
shopping while the music is playing....to name just a few things he does.

And Andrea is also right- you need to fill out the paperwork and make sure
you cross your t's and dot your I's....

Maybe Eva will offer some advise too.... she knows the legal requirements.

And then we have Jim who has observed (and lets face it, he is really good
at doing that) and can offer some insight.

And then we have Kitty- who can direct you to plants and sales...

And then we have ..... yeah, the list here is endless....who knows, I may
throw in some accounting and tax filing to get you going too...

Is morning dove (? Is that the name, something like that)still for sale?

Donna