From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] T.S. DENNIS visits TN

Well Daryl - you don't have to be in a hurricane's path for disaster to
strike.  A little pocket storm popped up in Kaufman late this afternoon.
Lightning hit my friends Elaine & Mike's business.  Burned to the ground
- total loss.  Plus their motor home, boat, tractor & her late mother's
car that were all in the warehouse.  Thank God she was across the street
at A-Box & he had just gone to Home Depot.  Firemen told us anyone who
had been in the building (metal) would have been
electrocuted or incinerated.   What a bloody awful mess.  I'm still in
shock.
And it didn't even rain here (10 miles away) can you believe it?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX