Re: Re: dried up gardens

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: dried up gardens
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:25:09 -0600

I sure hope you get some of this too Rich.  I feel terrible for the problems
Dennis has caused a lot of people, but the spinoff effects we get way up
here frome these hurricanes is part of what keeps us in balance.  I potted
again last night and the humidity was terrible but it was a bit cooler and
there were some gentle breezes.  There was a little drizzle this morning and
maybe some more rain later today.

Kitty