Re: Emily & teaching Science, or not

Wow, they told me the dinosaurs existed, but they were pre-Noah's  flood.  I
never did understand why Noah would take 2 of every other animal  onto the
boat, but not dinosaurs.  I always wondered what Noah had against  dinosaurs.
After 8th grade, I insisted on going to public school.  My parents  wanted to
send me to a religious academy, but I told them that I needed a real
education and I didn't want to be beat over the head with a Bible all day  anymore.
[Hope this doesn't offend anyone -- I never minced words with my parents
when discussing religion.]
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Honor our dead.  Demand the  truth. _  http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/_
What is the Downing Street Memo?_
http://democracyforamerica.com/memo_movie.php_ (http://democracyforamerica.com/memo_movie.php) _
www.downingstreetmemo.com_ (http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/)

In a message dated 7/15/2005 11:42:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,