To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lilium Haley's Comet

Isn't Scherherazade a lovely thing. It started blooming a few days ago here
and will open new blossoms daily for another week or more. I need to
remember to feed it this year.
Judy B
z6 Idaho 95F & dry here today. Still 88F at 10 pm. I think summer is here.
The weeds win this year. Not enough cool hours at home to take them on with
much success.