RE: Hot afternoon

About the same here... currently at 6pm it is still 86 with 56percent
humidity. Tomorrow both the temp and humidity will be on the rise... Yuck!

Maybe while Ms. Fatma is off resting, you should go buy a few trees of the
non-citrus varieties?

No time for gardening today or tomorrow other than moving the hose