Re: leaking pond- help needed

Donna, I didn't mention the sand part. First wet newspaper and then sand or vice a versa...it's been 8 or 9 years. I think the newspaper acts the same way your fabric does.
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] leaking pond- help needed

Ok- who told you that David? You are supposed to use sand then a layer of
landscaping fabric. The sand keeps the moisture draining.. and the
landscaping fabric keeps the weeds and 'stuff' from attacking the bottom and
sides of the ponds... and both keep it soft from sharp objects (like
rocks)...

Now Theresa... any tags/imprints as to made it? Call them - they all have a
lifetime guarantee... of course, when they start balking about it, just ask
well how do I fix it then... normally, they mail you the tubes of something
to fix I with. Kinda like epoxy, but black.

Donna