Re: leaking pond- definitely a crack

> You are going to have to dig it out
> anyways, - cause if you don't it will crack somewhere else, obviously not
> seated right- so....

Actually, that's a good point.

I wonder if freeze/thaw action caused the crack, or at least started it.
A few Google searches say that the plastic preformed ponds usually only
last a few years at best.  :(

I installed water faucets at corners throughout my yard and ran PVC
underground to supply water.  They all cracked at the right angle that
ran up the 4x4 post to the faucet because of freeze/thaw.  Now I just
use a short length of flexible rubber hose instead.  :)