Re: New Lowe's

> Because, when they label it "Sambo Lemon" I can track them down and say
> to their PR flack: "Not acceptable. No one has ever heard of 'Sambo
> lemon'. A Google search turns up only customers as dissatisfied as I
> am. The genus is obviously Citrus, the species may or may not be limon
> or limetta. In either case, what is the variety and where is it
> registered? I have your Florida plant registration number."

I've noticed that about Lowes here too.  Their plants are often misnamed,
so I rarely buy things unless it's a plant that I already know well.

Menards is even worse though -- I've found Penstemon labeled as Sedum,
Aster labeled as Geranium, etc.  The prices are really good if you can
go in and identify the plants on your own though.