Re: Thanks

I trust that Katie and Jason are romping together - the love we have given them has returned to the Love that made them.
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner- gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:11 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Thanks

On a sadder note, we had to put our last remaining kitty to sleep today.
Her name was Katie, she was 8 years old and for the past 2 years she has
had a terrible seizure disorder. Despite her medication regimen, she
started having seizures again on Monday and by today she was seizing
almost nonstop. Her seizures had become so violent that she ripped out 5
of her claws in the past 24 hrs. She had had enough and so had all of
us...it was time. Thanks in advance for the many thoughts and prayers I
am sure all of you will send...I'll probably not make it back on line
for a few days since Thursday through Monday promise to be very busy,
but I'll catch up with you then.

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this
world!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX