From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:53 PM
To: Agardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] cart

We talked carts a long time back.  I have a metal mesh flat cart I really
like.  Well, the Homier tent people were back in town and, with a coupon,
you could get this cart for only $20.  I paid $40 two years ago.  So I took
an early lunch and ran down to get one when they opened (it's for CES, not
me) and stood in line for a half hour to pay in a sweltering tent.  I put it
together tonight.  Thank goodness I had my own cart to look at because the
instructions were so poorly written, full of misspelled words and run-on
sentences and terms that matched nothing on the schematic.  And of course
there were poorly machined parts that didn't quite match up.  Screws that
weren't long enough for the job.  A size that was somewhere between 7/16 and
1/2 that I didn't have.  And even at 9 at night the humidity was a killer.
But I finally got it put together.

neIN, Z5

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.