Re: Ms Fatma's Test

Best of luck to her on the test, Jim!  ; )
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 7/22/2005 4:53:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

Ms Fatma  has to take a test tomorrow morning for her teacher
certification. But  don't get me started on that. Anyway, I have to
deposit her in Punta Gorda  at 8 AM tomorrow and retrieve her at 10:30
AM. ECHO, the tropical fruit  nursery, is about 20 minutes south of
Punta Gorda, in North Fort Myers. So  guess where I'm going to bide my
time. I'm not looking for anything  special, so may come away
empty-handed. But don't count on  it.

Island  Jim