Re: Went to the Farms

Sounds like it will be successful and fun, Holli. And will probably slow
down to "only" 2000/month once everyone settles in. I was wondering
about Donna getting so much work done because she is on so many lists
and works a lot. Marge is too, but she takes breaks from us; just pops
in when she feels necessary.

Kitty

-- Hollikft@aol.com wrote:
Well, I have pushed off having company!  LOL  Sometimes I answer  emails at 3
in the morning.  It really is a different kind of group, and in  only a
little over a month and a half  we had over 7,500 posts!  That  does not include
50-100 private emails from the group which has to be read each  day.  Sometimes
they send me an email that's says "NO SUBECT" and to be  funny there indeed in
no subject!  LOL

I am fortunate to have picked the greatest moderator you could ever find,  he
pretty much is running with a project for me, and group just loves it.

Although I think Yahoo is wondering what the heck we are doing!!   LOLOL

Holli
LI, NY

In a message dated 7/23/2005 10:37:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,