Re: Went to the Farms

Hi Cathy,
   D56 short for Department 56.. A company that makes  porcelain lighted
houses, (also gift ware, snowbabies) that people collect  and make realistic
villages with their buildings, generally around  holidays.
Here is a link to some awesome displays FYI
_http://www.dtlima.com/VF-HP.htm_ (http://www.dtlima.com/VF-HP.htm)
In a message dated 7/23/2005 1:17:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,