Re: now heat/weeds

Vera,
What is "Alan's position"?
Is there any way for you to save grey water for use on plants? In a
situation like yours I would obey the law for the most part, but I think
I'd find a way to sneak out and give a drink to any that desperately
needed it. I might add more mulch and if it really got bad, develop ways
to shade plants in which I had a large dollar or emotional investment.

Kitty

-- Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com> wrote:
WE are under to close a watch from Administration with Alan's positon
so no watering anywhere!!!  Lost even basic citizen rights there?
Vera