Re: Just hot everywhere

No, we have an old-fashioned oil furnace with hot-water baseboard radiators.
The air-conditioning went into the attic with vents down through the ceiling.
I was surprised at how quickly it was installed, and how reasonable the
price.  We had had a couple of room units that were both cranky and
noisy.  They had cost nearly as much as this whole-house job, which is
very quiet and effective.  It's been a real blessing this year.

In a message dated 07/26/2005 11:25:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,