Re: Rain

although we appreciate the rain, could you make it a
little less severe? We don't need downed trees, downed
helecopters, and a people crashing thru fences and
giving their cars a bath in the pond...

all happened here in the last 12 or so hours.. geesh!

I got layout tours scheduled to go at 7am tomorrow,
and need it NOT to be raining on our guests!

And Kitty, you are right, I am getting like Pam, this
afternoons storm brought a cold front thru... morning
is supposed to be like 50 here- looking for my jacket,
I hope I packed it!

Donna