Re: Mileage (was RE: Just hot everywhere)

Good point Kitty.  And I don't understand the screaming and yelling
Help - aaaauuuggghhhh all the time.  Morning, noon and night.  I've
told some of them that if you ever really do get into trouble, no one
will pay any attention to you when you carry on like that.  I mean
these blood-curl\dling screams like they're being hacked up by an ax
murderer or something.  It's like car alarms, the noise is so
obnoxious you actually hope someone is stealing the car (as long as
it's not yours).  Makes me crazy.  Wish I could win the Lotto, buy the
whole block and throw the jerks out.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX