Toxic Plants and wasp sting

Do you have any more references or articles about toxic plants that you
could send me?  The state  now makes us label all plants that are in our
classroom as to toxicity.  I wonder how I'll label the bouquets of plants
that I frequently bring into school?

Thanks for any information that you can provide!

BTW, I went to the health clinic about my wasp sting. After 33 hours, my eye
was swollen half shut and there was swelling on all around the eye. The
doctor there seemed   unconcerned, but when I told him that I'd been taking
anti-histamines and applying ice to the area with the swelling just getting
worse, he gave me a shot of cortisone. The swelling is a bit better today
(17 hours later), but the side of my face feels "numbish" and I feel some
kind of pressure in the area. I still see a bit blurry through that eye. I'm
wondering if I'll have to be more careful when I'm stung again since I had a
strong allergic reaction. Kind of scary!  I've decided to get my husband to
kill the wasps as I don't want to chance getting stung again!

Chris Petersen
Northport, NY
Zone 7