Re: Collecting - other than plants

> use someday, too.  The older I get, the more I'm learning the less I need.
>
> (I could have saved LOTS of money if I'd learned that much earlier in my
> life. LOL!)

Bonnie, I sometimes think that too, but those things we "wasted" our money
on in the past, I think filled a need at the time.  The collectibles I
purchased gave me a smile at the time but, though I still enjoy them, I'd
rather have a bag of fertilizer.  20 years from now, I wonder what I will
think is important.

I was just talking about this same thing with a friend today and we agreed
that one thing we wouldn't want to be without was a computer with internet
connection.

Kitty
neIN, Z5