Re: Help identifying a fungus?

Think it's one of the stink horns, but not sure. Pretty, though.

On Jul 31, 2005, at 3:49 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

While taking pictures of plants in the yard I came across a very unique
fungus growing near the base of some daylilies.

Does anyone know what it is?  I remember seeing a discussion about a
similar fungus on one of the hort.net lists, but for the life of me
I can't find it.

Here's a photo:

   http://hort.net/+12Qh

Chris