To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:32 PM
Subject: [CHAT] very OT - close call w/ a pit bull

Well, the useless neighbor next door's pit bull tried to get my baby
tonight. I jumped in between them and Sugar had the good sense to
high-tail it around the other side of the house. Idiot boy refused to
answer his door so I called the sheriff's office trying to get Animal
Control. No one on duty tonight. I told the dispatcher you got a pit bull
loose now and it won't wait until 6am tomorrow. I've got a nice bruise on
my shin from where the dog plowed into me trying to get her but no other
injuries saints be praised. As usual, the law came out and did nothing
much. Trash boy just went peeling out of here all hacked off. He's got no
cause, thank you. I'm still so agitated my hands are shaking.
Sorry, just needed to tell someone who gave a flip because no one around
here does. I could just scream.

thanks for listening y'all.

--
Pam Evans