Re: Happy Birthday Bonnie M.

Oh good! It is you! I thought I was losing it. Best wishes!!
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Bonnie M.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, everyone!

Well, Bill is handling the bulldogs all day today and got me a new book from
my favorite author, a dear friend sent me a fabulous Oregon Scientific NOAA,
hand held weather radio with all sorts of features and Bill is chipping
mulch for me for the pond area and around the two raised beds on the East
end.

I'll be dining at 1:00pm with my children and their families and even my
older daughter's high school friend, Tyler and her family, at a local
Chinese restaurant. (It's a good thing they have a broad menu as one
daughter is a semi-vegetarian and the other is a full vegetarian and the
H.S. friend has multiple food allergies (like me.) LOL!!!

The Vacation Bible School decorations were a hit at church this morning and
I've already gotten to hold two babies and play with a couple of
pre-schoolers at church this morning, so it is turning out to be a good day
already, especially with your good wishes!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)