Emilia

Can't recall who grew Emilia coccinea; maybe Zem or Jesse.
Anyway, it's supposed to be an annual and I'm hoping it will continue flowering all summer as it is so cheerful. However, the first flowers have now gone to seed and I was wondering if, in your experience, do they self sow - can i expect volunteers next year? Or, can I collect seed, is it successfully stored and sown the next year - or should I order more next year?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5