Re: Goodbye Garden

I think Daryl has hit on a perfect solution. I'm with her 100%.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Goodbye Garden

Hateful landlords! The creeps that we had led to us buying a house before we'd planned, or really could afford it. We, too, had gardens that the landlord either had his "boys" mow over them, or told us to get rid of them (the ones on the steps and walk), or stole the produce.

I'd opt for spending money on a house rather than a wedding. A house lasts for a long time. The wedding is over in a few hours. (Though with luck, your marriage will last at least as long as ours- we're going on 35 years next month. )_

Just my opinion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "SueNY" <sue.nyc@att.net>