RE: Goodbye Garden

When the time comes, why not buy a house and have your wedding in the
garden? I had about 80 people at my backyard wedding.  My family and I
prepared all the food.  It was a brunch, so the menu was simplier.
Listening to bird song while you take your vows is just perfect!

I hope your back alley works out.  Kitty has got a good idea about limbing
up the trees. Maybe you could plant some shade loving plants there as well.
You could have your own secret garden!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)