Re: Knee surgery

Thanks to you all for your interest.   I am going to go to a quilt show
tomarrow taking my little foot stool for my leg when I listen to a speaker.
Sunday I am going to the Conifer Society meeting about 100 miles from home.   I
will be going with a couple of friends and one of them will be driving.   I will
just take it slow and keep ice on it during the ride.