Re: Let me call you...

ROFLOL!
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Let me call you...

Such a darling, and with that big green heart leaf it looks like a valentine. Jim, you should go into the greeting card business and sell this one for Valentine's Day to Hortiholics.
The inside could read something like "Will you join me in painting our bodies blue and dancing around stone monoliths to celebrate a solstice?"

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5